miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Cuevana.tv


My favourite Web Site of all times I think is Cuevana ( www.cuevana.tv) This site is dedicated to all the movies and series lovers in the world, and the good part of it, is that everything is in DVD quality with subtitles ether in English or in Spanish, so no more Spain Spanish translation (which I hate and usually call them: movies in “coño” ) well this site is “coño” free, and loads very fast, just choose whatever you want to watch, wait just a little bit for downloading , and there you are in presence of an unlimited source of entertainment.

I found about this web site from a friend some time ago, and immediately came to overtake the position that peliculasid.con had on my list of save web pages. I regularly visit the site, not every day, but if I need something to clear my head I just put The Big Bang Theory or some half an hour series to clear my head. And If I have a loooong time and I’m alone you’ll find me watching movies.

I invite you to visit and enjoy all the “coño” free content. Hope you like this movie web site, and remember cuevana.tv :D

4 comentarios: