jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011

The strike

I must confess that I’m not that involved with the strike of this year, but I do believe that is necessary once in a while to express the public discontent of the decisions that those who suppose to represent us in the congress make, especially when those decisions goes against our believes and necessities. Is important not to forget that this is not some people’s country, this is our country, and we together as a society should be heard on the controversial matters. We, chileans have the right to speak our minds and the power to force the government to hear us, so those that represent us will start saying our words, that’s way they are there, because we decide that that person should speak for me in the congress, and some time they forget that.

As a student the matters that are involve in today`s strike affects me directly, but is true at the same time that, more than often with all the staffs that we have to do for class, people proffers to get their work done than to participate of the strike, I don´t know who is right but I do believe that if I do not participate I have no right to cry aver the decisions that the government make, even if they are ageist my ideas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario