jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Contradictor behavior

Considering that I am currently studding in a “public” university, I am concern about why is “public” and not straight on public, but I`m also not happy with the decisions that have been made in my faculty, because every year that I have been in this school, is the same thing, we go for the strike method for some weeks, on which we make some noise, but no one seems to hear and in the end its just bla bla bla of improvement , everything stays the same and we all end up suffering from the tight schedule syndrome, which includes symptoms like: stress, stress, stress and low marks. This year is the first time that I experience an university “sit-in” and I do understand the point of it, but at the same time I see how my own classmate do not allow me, and the rest of the students to use the university grounds for studding purposes, isn´t it that why we are doing this?, for a better education? I really don´t see how we are going to accomplish that if my class mates stops the rest of us from asking teachers for guiding, using the laser cut machine, the tool room, the library, in the end cutting the opportunity for those that do not agree with the method of the "sit-in" to keep on doing what they like (I assume that if you get in design is because you like design) but in the end this wouldn´t bother me that much if when we point out this point of view, people wouldn’t get so angry and just try to shut you with phrases like: “if you don´t like it, go study in a private university”

Seriously people, where is the pluralism on that?

1 comentario:

  1. I can see that you are putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site. Thanks!
    Spoken English Classes in pune

    ResponderEliminar