miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Good tech (Amanda)

The best of the () Technology for mi S (me) is my celphone.
I love the () Smartphones!!
When you have things in WF (on) the celphone like as () your contacts, your music, your photos, a camera, and internet, you have everything in the WF (your) hands!! Is the best!!
You can look a SM (for a) place that you need to go, without the need to have a map or look in the computer.
I must admit that I SM (am an) addict to WF (of) the () social networks like facebook, msn, twitter, because I can talk in WF (at) any moment with my family in Curicó, P (Curicó and my friends…) and my friends, coment S (comment) funny videos or photos of other people WO (other peoples photos) , organize events and invite the people for WF (from) facebook for example, you can be () conunicate S (communicate) with everybody, and t
hat makes life easier really WO (really easier).
Now, you don´t need a pocket diary for WF (to) write the chelphones S (cell phone) numbers to the WF (of) people, and transport your notebook either, because if you have a Smartphone you don´t have to load weight unnecessary WO (unnecessary weight).
I have my Smartphone since the () December past WO (past December) and I SM (have) used SM (it) for four months.
In () the first time that I bought SM (bought one ore bought a Smartphone), I use it every moment, and my friends were angry with me, and now I´m () (have) calm, ajaja S (hahaha), I don´t use it all day.
I think that I don´t WF (won´t be) live() happy without my Smarphone although it sounds exaggerated, I don´t kwon what I would do if I lose it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario