miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Two Shoes

I don´t know if I am able to decide which song is my favorite, but the first one that comes to my mind when I think of it is Two Shoes by The Cat Empire (I talked about them in a previous post) I think that I liked this song from the minute I hear it, I really like the music and the lyrics which mainly speaks about living life as you want to live it, not worrying about what other people say, enjoy the moment and do what makes you happy with the people you love. This is actually an old song, not very very old, but from a good 5 years ago.

I think if you have to classify this song I guess is similar to the regular sounds of the band which are often describe as a fusion of jazz, ska, funk and rock with heavy Latin influences, so is a fun song, one of those that makes you happy of being alive and gives you a bright perspective of what life should be.

I´ll post the link if you want to hear it, hope you like it, if you don’t, it happens and actually I have often heard that people don´t very much enjoy the music hear so I can say that I am used to it hahaha :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJU79dmVgZY

6 comentarios: