miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Laptop addict

My favourite piece of technology it would be my laptop, which I probably use almost every day to get my university work done. Because of my career most of the things I have to do at this point gets done in a digital way, so for almost every class I have to torn on my computer in order to work, and ofcourse the fact that a laptop is a transportable computer helps to get things done so much easier, because you can work anywhere and with all your team mates at the same time in the same room. But besides all that, my laptop plus an internet connection becomes the source of entertainment when I am not working, this is probably because I live alone, so that´s why my recreation activities are a little bit unsocial. Anyway my spare time at home gets filled with movies, music, even digital books. I bought my laptop almost three years ago from a friend ( he used it no longer than six month so it was almost new) and I have used it ever since, before that, I have another one that my parents gave me as a graduation gift, but got stolen three summers ago. I think I’ll keep working with my computer until is no longer functioning

2 comentarios: